Playstation 4 is a cool gadget for game lovers. Investing money in PS 4 is worth enjoying. It is the best way to spend time with your family and friends. First you need to buy it and some games as well and install it. All you need is a laptop and an internet connection. Now you must be thinking how to connect PS4 to laptop. So we have compiled all the steps one by one in this guide for you which would be helpful for you. So let us check out how to do it for a great game experience at home.
- Navigate to https://remoteplay.dl.playstation.net/remoteplay/:
First step is to open this link in the web browser. Remoteplay is the free app by Sony which is used to connect playstations to Windows or Mac computers. But for that the internet speed should be high. It is recommended that you should have a high speed internet connection of at least 15mbps upload and download speed if you want to use the remote play app of your laptop.
- Then two options will appear on your screen, you need to choose either Mac or Windows PC. This will help in downloading the installer on your computer.
- Then you need to double click on the installer file and follow the instructions that appear on the screen. You can find the downloaded file in your Downloads folder by default or in the web browser itself. Then you need to select a language during installing the file and also agree to the terms and conditions.
- Then a blue icon will appear on the screen with an image which is like a dual shock controller. This is PS 4 remote play and you need to open it. You can find this app in the window start menu in Windows or in application on Mac. This is important for how to connect PS 4 to laptop.
- After that, you need to connect the dual shock controller to your computer. This can be done by the use of USB cable. Connect one end of cable to the controller and the other end to the laptop.
- Now you need to press the option button on the controller which is on the right side.
- Now it’s time to sign in to your PS account by entering your email address and password. Then click sign in and go get started.
So this is how to connect PS 4 to laptop. Happy Gaming!